New Patient Information
You can't find a better dental home for your family than our Belmar Park office. You will find below all the information you need to get started.
Conveniences For You
For your convenience, we have supplied an ONLINE New Patient Questionnaire. If you wish, click on the link below, complete the form on-line, and save time on your first visit! We look forward to greeting you!
Returning patients may also log in through our PATIENT LOGIN link.
We understand every circumstance and budget is different. That’s why we do everything possible to keep you well informed. We do accept:
- Major Credit Cards
- Our Payment Options Include CareCredit
We do accept most insurances and will file claims on your behalf; all you need to worry about is bringing your insurance card.
No insurance? No problem! We offer accessible and affordable dental care for all.
What To Expect At Your First Visit?
Here is what you can expect from you first dental visit at XXXXXXXX:
We create a comfortable environment with our in-office amenities and gentle approach
Everything Is Explained
So you feel comfortable and informed, we take the time to explain each step of your visit.
Benefit from the latest technology including 3D imaging, All-on-4 Implants, and CEREC® same-day dentistry.
You ALWAYS enjoy one-on-one patient care. Nothing is ever rushed.
Each patient starts off with a comprehensive exam consisting of a visual exam, charting, periodontal probing and panographic digital x-rays, and oral cancer screening.
Personal Care Team
Dr. Collins will spend time discussing your treatment options and our Lakewood dental team will be ready and waiting to assist you.
Do You Have Any Questions?
That’s okay! We’re masters at answering them. Consult our FAQ below or give us a call!
- What insurance do you accept?
We welcome dental insurance. We will be happy to answer all of your questions and call your insurance provider to verify benefits. As a courtesy to you, we are happy to bill your insurance company for you.
- Will I get a cleaning at my first appointment?
In most cases, yes! It all depends on your circumstances. There may be times when we’ll have to schedule another appointment for a cleaning. If you’re in need of immediate assistance due to an emergency, we will schedule you right away and address the issue. After that’s resolved, we can schedule you back for a cleaning and comprehensive exam.
- Are you accepting new patients? Of course! We love meeting new patients and look forward to welcoming you to our Wichita dental family. Our two Lakewood, CO dentists are highly skilled and genuine in achieving the smile you’ve always wanted.
- Do you see families? Absolutley! Whether you have kiddos or teenagers, everyone is welcome at our office. We provide a full range of dental services, including general dentistry, restorative dentistry, and cosmetic dentistry at our Lakewood dental practice. We look forward welcoming you to the family!
- How soon can you get me in? We’ll do our very best to get you and your family in here at your earliest convenience. It all depends on your schedule and our schedule.
- Do you have flexible monthly payment options?
With our convenient payment plan administered by CareCredit, you can have the smile of your dreams today. CareCredit, the nation’s leading patient payment program enables you to finance 100% of your dental care with NO money down, NO interest, no upfront costs, no annual fees, and no pre-payment penalties. So, begin your treatment TODAY!
CareCredit can be used by the entire family for ongoing treatment without having to reapply. Care Credit offers a comprehensive range of plan options, for treatment or procedure fees from $1 to over $25,000, and it only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit. To learn more about CareCredit, call 1-800-839-9078, or visit their web site at www.CareCredit.com. We would be happy to help you with the application in our office or over the phone.